Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aquatics Update from Mai-Lin!!!

so  far we arrived in Lincoln Nebraska on Saturday Evening around 6:30pm. Settled into our dorms and had dinner. Sunday I had a morning practice and then we had our opening Ceremonies which was a blast. Monday I had my 100 backstroke prelims and my 100 IM medley relay. Tuesday I had my 200 free style. Wednsday I have my 100backstroke finals and IM Medley relay those are for medals..I have my 400 free style and 200 free style for finals. I just been meeting a lot of states and trading pins with other people from other states. Thanks for tyrin to keep up with me awhile I have been competting and doing other fun activities  in Lincoln Nebraska. We do a lot of walking around the campus and the weather has been very hot!!!!


Mai-Lin Hegel

4 comments:

  1. Mai- Lin,

    Do keep us Updated. I'm going to let Louann know and that way she can all let us know how your doing... Keep letting us know about how your doing!!!
    Win GOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Mai-Lin!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mai Lin go for the gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your races today? Please let us know its Wednesday

    ReplyDelete